I am a portrait, documentary, and editorial photographer based in Austin, Tx.
• Published in Tribeza magazine
• Completed the photography internship for the Austin American Statesman
• Published in 1903 Magazine for feature story "30mph in a circle", a photo essay on The Ives Brothers Wall of Death.
• Print selected for a “The Moment Between”, a showing of large format prints curated by Dan Winters.
• Created content for Brown Distributing’s latest Michelob Ultra Campaign, which was used for in-store signage, taxi cab campaign, and billboard spots.
• Helped develop online and print branding material for Grizzly Hall, a large venue bar in Austin, Tx.
• Featured front cover of “New Noise” magazine
• Featured in numerous news publications including; The Baltimore Sun, The Austin American Statesmen, The Albuquerque Tribune, The Prelude Press, Maximum Rock N Roll, The Deli Magazine, The Accent
• Contributing Photographer for Century Media, The Horn Austin, Nine Mile records
• Received 1st place recognition from Texas Intercollegiate Press Association for a published Picture Story.
• Received “best in category” for Photojournalism at Austin Community College photography department print show awards.
Proficient in all aspects of digital capture - including advanced camera and lighting techniques
Adobe Creative Suite - Well versed in Adobe Lightroom, Photoshop CC, Illustrator
Strong social media skills
Problem solving skills - willing and able to work through problems in order to get the necessary shot.
Exhibitions and Awards
“The Moment Between”, Large-scaled print show, curated by Mr. Dan Winters. Austin, Tx.
Personal work shown in Epoch Coffee, Austin, Tx.
“Labor of Love art show” Rainey St, Austin, Tx
Award Winner, Best of show, Photojournalism, Austin Community College, Student Print Show
Honorable Mention, Best of “Places”, Austin Community College, Student Print Show
Alyssa Kraemer - Editor, 1903 magazine
Patrick Beach - Journalist
(512) 743 1131
Sean Mackie - Owner, Waveform Studios
(512) 517 6506
Sean Perry - Photographic Artist and Professor, Austin Community College